We can start with the plus side of both of these unique devices now available to everyone.
- If your car breaks down, or gets a flat tire, you have access to use your cell. You can face book anyone, anytime from computer or phone.
- With face book, you can stay in touch with photos or messages or etc. through face book.
- With cell phones, you can send text anytime to communicate if you don’t have time to talk.
- With face book, you can share everything from Pinterest likes to recipes and the list goes on.
- NOW, with the minuses:
- You no longer have to actually visit with anyone ever because you can cell, or face book.
- you can ignore anyone, anytime because you have a cell or face book if you REALLY want to reach them.
- You can say anything that you would not have the nerve to say to their face.
- No more having to go to homes and see your friends or family, you can just face book or cell.
- Days of coffee, tea or just actual human visits are now obsolete.
- you can avoid church by watching you tube.
- Why spend quality time with your family when so much is going on with text, internet to see what the Kardashians are doing (like that really affects your life) or you can get on face book and just look at what everyone else is saying r not saying to you and you can get mad. Then you can phone or text to say your mad, whence they can avoid you and therefore, make you madder.
- People can treat you anyway they want because they never have to face you.
- Kids do not play outside anymore.
- WHEN you DO have get togethers, look around. 90% of the people there are not really visiting. They are using their cells to text, face book or check out the internet.
- The LOST art of human contact is dead.